Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Seven Days of Yoga; Week 35



Hey friends! I hope you had an amazing long weekend for Labor Day. My weekend was crazy, but the week that led up to it looked something like this...

Sunday we took the day off of exercise. I was super reluctant, but hubs convinced me. We had stuff to do. Errands to run, etc.

Monday I ran 6 miles at the beach and it was glorious.

Tuesday I ran 6 miles at the beach and there were naked people and high tide and it was less glorious, but still really nice.

Wednesday I was back at Power Yoga. My hamstrings thanked me.

Thursday night I taught my class and had a major case of lazy bones. Class was the only time I was able to get out of me head. I wish I could have carried it better through my day. Oh well.

Friday I got P90X2 back out and did some Plyocide. Even though I was a little wobbly on my right leg, it felt amazing. I iced my knee afterward and 30 minutes later, I was fine. We had friends coming over that night. They got in late, so I had plenty of time to workout at home.

Saturday we didn't have a chance to work out. We had our friends' 4 and 7 year old boys staying with us in the morning. That afternoon/late morning, we took them out to Malibu to rejoin their parents and baby sister for a beach vacation. No exercise for me - except keeping Panda away from strangers on the beach to keep her out of trouble.

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment