Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!



Happy Thanksgiving!

The word "happy" is in the greeting we give and receive all day long today.

Thanksgiving day can be stressful for a lot of us. All of the cooking and cleaning and guests and prep.

Why not just take a moment, step outside of all the things you need to do today and embrace the happy? No matter who you're with, where you are, or what's being served. Whether you have a traditional Thanksgiving spread with a thousand people around you, or a TV dinner next to your spouse, take a second, smile and wish whoever is with you a happy Thanksgiving.

The above picture was taken in 2009. That was the last time I was with my family for the holiday. Last year I was sick on Thanksgiving. I spent most of the day in bed - with my in-laws staying at our house - and the year before we spent the day with Tim's family.

I am so excited to be able to spend this holiday with my wonderful family, and I hope you are excited for your holiday too.

Happy Thanksgiving!




No comments:

Post a Comment