Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Rain is Smiling at Me


I have so much I want to say today about happiness and life and intention and good stuff, but for the link up, I'm going to keep this short. Hopefully tomorrow I can post something a little more in depth about my journey .

Last night in teacher training we did what's called a yoga nidra, which is basically a meditation on the edge of consciousness.

As part of the practice, we paired up and shared our dharma codes (what I'm writing more about later). It breaks down into your ultimate intention. The simplest statement of what you want to accomplish in your life. We helped each other hone in on and simplify our statements.

It created a really beautiful understanding between partners. It was surprising to me how similar our statements were, especially once we had broken them down into their very basic meaning.

So much of what we had to say dealt with love and light and openness.

I carried so much of that feeling of openness, honesty and connection to my class with me through the entire night, and it continued when I woke up this morning feeling amazing.

It's raining today. While that usually brings a sort of gloominess to the air, today I feel like it is bringing freshness, like it's cleaning the air so that we can better breathe in the energy and life.

It's beautiful. Don't roll your eyes. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment