Saturday, November 3, 2012

Oh, hey there, Saturday #8

This is kind of different from my normal Saturday posts. A beloved friend of mine is getting married tomorrow. We're all part of a photo sharing site, so Thursday when they posted pictures from their rehearsal, it got me thinking about our rehearsal - which, of course, sent me searching for photos of our rehearsal and dinner.

When I found some of these amazing moments captured, I decided that I would share them. So, today's Saturday post is a whole slew of images from our rehearsal dinner. Look how smiley we are. It gets me all mushy.




This is one of my all time favorite pictures of us.

I think I was doing a Panda imitation.




My pops and his sons-in-law

In other happy news, the master bathroom is set to be back in working order today! They replaced the skylight (FINALLY), so we are cleaning it up and making some minor improvements.

Happy Saturday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment