Thursday, April 18, 2013

Guest Post on All Things Beautiful


Hi friends! My very smart and talented blogging friend, Alyssa, is on vacation this week, so I'm over on All Things Beautiful today talking about the challenges I've faced being happy in my home.

My husband and I live in a multi-level townhome. There are three staircases between where we park our cars and where we sleep each night. We closed escrow on October 29th, 2010 and moved into our first place that Halloween. Over the last two and a half years, we've "redone" all but two of the rooms - mostly repainting, but we also carpeted the living room and replaced the counters and appliances in the kitchen.  It's been a long and exhausting process, but I've finally reached the point where what used be glaring imperfections are what make this place our home... (read more)

No comments:

Post a Comment