Thursday, April 11, 2013

You Call Yourself a Writer



This is weird.

I am a writer. No one pays me to do it. I don't even have the confidence to try and deal with blog sponsorship, but I am a writer nonetheless.

I don't know why I decided to listen to this podcast on my way to work this morning. I'm not thinking of writing a book anytime soon, but this morning I realized that I'm a writer.

Because every day when I sit down to put together a post for this blog, I am pondering, I am channeling my creative juices, and I am writing.

Whether or not you like what I have to say or agree with me... it doesn't matter. It doesn't even seem to matter whether anyone reads what I write at all.

I write, therefore I am a writer.

Neat.


It's an itty bitty be happy post today. :) Check out these other amazing ladies' journeys through the linkup!

No comments:

Post a Comment