Friday, September 20, 2013

Recap Summer 2013



I don't know if you caught it, but I totally didn't do a Spring recap. Spring kind of melted into winter and summer and wasn't really it's own thing. I've decided to include some March and April in here for that reason. Just a little bit.

Above: I ran my second 10K. It was harder than the first.

I also did some fun arm balance stuff while I was at work.



A friend and I took the dogs out to Malibu and hike/walked. Then we went to the Country Mart and got them whipped cream.


Tax day tweets.



I celebrated Sibling Day in instagram.



Hubs and I went to Catalina. Nachos were eaten and tree pose was done.




We spend the weekend in the East Bay and went to the Livermore Wine Country Festival.



I made a Mother's Day Cake.



Certified Mommy & baby Yoga teachers!



We cleaned out our garage. Panda stood guard.



We repainted the garage and this happened.



The blueberry bush blew up. I was picking blueberries all the time.



Mommy and baby yoga in park happened.



We went golfing. I hit it over the water.



I went to Portland to visit my baby sister.



We went on an amazing hike and little sis helped me take some cool yoga photos.

Been craving these tamales lately. Luckily I can make my own strawberry juice.



What my last day in Portland looked like.



More blueberries. Love.



I have been filling the house with flowers as often as possible.



Hubs and I spent a day in Santa Monica. We had a nice/early dinner at Brick + Mortar.



and strolled along the beach.



We celebrated the 4th of July with family and friends.



and had a fancy dinner for my grandparents anniversary.



I taught yoga in the park.



Little sis came to boxing with my aunt and me. She loved it.



I took a couple of much needed days off... because I was sick.



I worked on this painting.



Bear was very snuggly one day.



I turned 29. We went bowling. My parents stopped by. I have the coolest parents. You can be jealous. It's ok.



I started training for my half marathon.



Headstands in the park.



Big sister graduated from nursing school!



Hubs and I went to Vegas.



We used the nicest hotel gym I have ever been in. This is where I did my magical 5 minute plank.



I giggled when I saw that the flowers all over the Wynn matched my wedding flowers, since they're kind of a unique color combo. (Our anniversary was Tuesday!)



Reading on the patio.



More training and gym time.



I did a food diary for a day.



And I cut and colored my hair again. It was super dark and red for a while.

I had a blast wine tasting with one of my best girlfriends.


 We saw the Backstreet Boys perform at the Gibson and had so much dang fun!

 I ran a HALF MARATHON!


 and treated myself to a Stitchfix.



Technically, if we want to get all picky about it (which I do), it's not quite Fall yet. So, you'll get a little bit of the end of Summer in my Fall recap. You can deal, right? ;)

Happy (almost) Fall, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment