Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Currently; March 2014



I feel like writing these posts make the time go by faster. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

I took this picture yesterday morning - on my second and final trip out to the car. One the first trip, I carried my lunch and change of clothes for the day... because that's how I roll these days.

Currently, I'm...

Reading...
Nothing. I brought my kindle out the other day to sit down and read... and as soon as I turned it on it told me the battery was low. So, I took it back upstairs and plugged it in. It was a sad moment.


Watching...
Being Human (US/Canada version) - do you watch this? I was so annoyed with last week's episode I felt like it was a waste of time, but it looks like there was some kind of point to it after all. I won't spoil it for you if you watch, but the last two weeks I spent most of the time waiting for it to tell me why it was significant. True Detective just ended. AAAAAAAH. Can I vote for Matthew McConaughey (which I just had to google how to spell, btw) for an Emmy? Oh, I can't? Dang.
This week's Walking Dead episode was mostly about Sonequa - I mean Sasha - which was weird and cool, but mostly weird. Seeing her on Talking Dead afterward was cool though. When she talked about getting her stage combat certification, hubs and I were like, "remember when she talked about that all the time?"
I've also been marathoning Veronica Mars in my free time because the movie comes out on the 14th! I'm in mid season 2. I've already seen them all, but not in a long time, so there is muuuuuch I don't remember. I feel a little like I'm cramming for an exam.

Listening to...
I have a girl crush on Christina Ricci ever since I heard her on the Nerdist podcast. Everything she said, I was like, "yep...yep...yep". I like to think if I ever met her, we would be friends - maybe that's also because I wanted to BE her when she was Wednesday Adams back in the dizzay.

Struggling with...
Bro, it's tax season. I can't even. Between taking work home, teaching yoga 3 days a week, and trying to get my own workouts in, I am amazed I'm finding time to breathe - because FYI, I'm totally working while I watch ALL those TV shows I mentioned - or doing housework. Life is all the things of crazy.

Eating...
I try to be good but then hubs asks me to make cookies and I eat 5...
I want to get some nice yoga pictures taken soon, so after the last batch of cookies, I declared myself a healthy eater. I gained a few lbs in December/January that I'm still slowly working off, but I'm making progress. The hecticness of my schedule is not making it easy by any means.

Planning...
I'm back on a trip planning binge. We're headed to Livermore in May for the wine festival. There's also a 5K in Los Olivos I want to do at the end of April.
We're going to SD to visit my inlaws in a few weeks and I just realized this morning that I may want to run a 15K while we're there... because there is one.
And my birthday - though it's still 4 months away - the big 3-0. I had a bit of an epiphany the other day. Baseball season, San Francisco, Golden Gate Bridge

Teaching...
I've got a ton of subbing lined up - some power yoga and sankalpa shakti. I also just taught a class at the local Lululemon on Monday. It went so great. I am so honored to have been able to teach it. I'll be doing a little post on that soon. Other than that I've got my regular Monday and Wednesday classes and Sunday and Monday privates. Teaching is good, and I feel like I've got a good momentum going.

That pretty much sums it up. Life cray. No time for full sentences.

Whats new with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment