Thursday, December 12, 2013

Currently; December 2013



Whelp, it's December. Last "currently" post of the year. Panda and I went on a fun hike with my mom, big sis and all the other pups on the 1st. Panda definitely thought it was the most amazing thing ever.

Currently, I'm...

Reading...
Finally getting back into Lost at Sea, which I am loving. It's a compilation of short stories/articles - beginning with an interview with the Insane Clown Posse. Interest = captured. I also have a growing list of books I mean to read.

Watching...
OHMYGOOOOOSH! So, I knew about who was gonna die in the mid-season finale on Walking Dead, but I still didn't want to see it. That's all I'm gonna say about that.
In other news; Secret Princes. If you haven't already, please get in on that. It's TOO amazing.
I'm still marathoning Bones in my free time. I'm in season 5. It's getting a little annoying, but I like seeing how they bring in characters.
AND I signed up for a free month of Amazon Prime, so I've decided to watch Sherlock. Not disappointing, in fact, pretty amazing. Benedict Cumberbatch is unbelievably talented... even if his name makes me giggle.


Listening to...
Christmas music. I freaking love Christmas music. Last week I played around on iTunes and just listened to some of the new Christmas music out there - and I loooooved so much. I downloaded a bunch, but it really took some work to narrow it down!

Struggling with...
The cold. I know, I know. It's Southern California, why am I complaining? It's been in the 40's lately -  some day lower. I mostly don't know what to do with myself!

Eating...
I ate three bagels this month. I've come to terms with it since "giving up" bread in August. We've slowly started working it back into our diet - without getting too crazy. It's an exercise in moderation. If I start to go too nuts on bread, I'll cut back to none again for a little while.
Thanksgiving was pretty great. I spent the next few days eating leftovers... and I have a problem with cookie baking. That's where most of the carbs in my diet.

Inspired by...
This lady. Unbelievable.

Planning...
Christmas gifts, what else? I'm working on putting together some special gift baskets for my most important people.
We had a pretty brutal weekend of home repairs. Our original 1975 toilet and garage door opener decided that they weren't going to work anymore. It was stressful, but we made it and now can get on to happier things!

Excited for...
Christmas. Like ya are. ;P I've got my decorations up and everything - no lights outside yet though! Got to get on that!... and then, ya know, I've got the music. ;P

Teaching...
A lot and not enough. I'm doing some morning subbing coming up soon through most of the holidays. I'm teaching Christmas eve and New Years eve. I'm delighted to have the opportunity to share positivity and thoughtfulness going into each holiday.
Mommy & baby is cancelled until January - when I've got a few mommies lined up to join me for class!

What are you up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment