Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Into 2014...



Yous guys, the end of the year is upon us. We are in our last hours of 2013, so I thought I would take a moment to recap some of the more wonderful (and sometimes challenging) things that took place in 2013.

This year...

In January, I figured out this headstanding business ;)

In February I got officially certified as a yoga instructor and started teaching my very own class on Thursday evenings.

March I ran my second 10K ever (which was brutal) and went to a self defense workshop.

In April, hubs and I went on a weekend getaway to Catalina - where I had never been before.

We went up North for the Livermore Wine Festival in May. We also cleaned out and reorganized the garage.

June, I took a long weekend to visit my baby sister in Portland.

In July, I celebrated entering my 30th year.

In August, we went to Vegas.

In September, I saw the Backstreet Boys in concert for the first time since 2000. I ran a half marathon and the following weekend, we went up to Santa Barbara and Los Olivos to celebrate our second anniversary!... oh yeah, and then I went to Hawaii.

October was mostly cooking. I spent a lot of time in the kitchen - making oatmeal, pesto, and granola.

In November, we finally painted the master bedroom - after living here for 3 years. It was time. I also did 108 sun salutations.

And December I ran another 10k, had a wonderful Christmas, hosted a photo challenge, and realized that very soon it will be the year I turn 30. Like, whoa.

I have lots of ideas about what 2014 will be like, but you never really know, do you?
I'm excited to see what the future brings.

Happy New Year, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment