Wednesday, December 11, 2013

How to Use a Foam Roller

Howdy friends! I hope you all are having a great time gearing up for the rest of the holiday season. A little while back, I wrote this post about foam rolling and how it really helped me with my leg pain after I ran my half marathon. A blogger friend of mine saw my post on instagram and had all kinds of questions about how to use a foam roller. When I went to answer her, I realized it would be a lot easier if I made a little video and demonstrated how I used my foam roller.


This video is only 4 minutes long, so I obviously didn't cover everything - traps, for example, totally left those out - but if you have questions, please please ask me. The magic of the internet makes it super easy for me to get you all the information you need!

No comments:

Post a Comment