Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Yoga Photo Challenge; Week 1 Recap!



I am so so thrilled with the response I am getting for my photo challenge! I wanted to take a few minutes as we completed each week and share the incredible photos people are posting. Mine are in here too! It's a challenge for me, as well, after all!


Since I gave semi-broad prompts, it's been really great to see what everyone is coming up with! Plus I love feeling a connection to these beautiful people through our yoga practice!

To recap, the first week we did 1. back bend, 2. one leg, 3. meditation, 4. balance, 5. forward fold, 6. chutarunga, and 7. down dog. 




 It's not too late to join us! Just follow me @calyssajean on instagram and use the hashtag #agyogachallenge !!! The prompts for days 8-14 are all up here, as well as on facebook and instagram.

I hope you'll join in, if you haven't already! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment