Sunday, December 29, 2013

Seven Days of Yoga; Week 52



Whelp, that's it, I guess, isn't it? The final full week of 2013! Dang.

Sunday I tagged along with my friends Chelsea and Kim to Equinox for Chelsea's Fit Ballet Body class. Oh my! My legs! It was a nice change of pace.

Monday I didn't manage any exercise. I don't even remember why. We'll call it a rest day. :)

Tuesday morning we got up early and went to the gym together before my in-laws arrived. I just did a quick 3 mile treadmill run and then showered at the gym before my honey and I went out to relaxed Christmas Eve breakfast.

Christmas day I managed to eat well most of the day, but no exercise.

Thursday I taught class in the morning and the evening. I planned to get in some P90X2, but never did. By the time I got home from teaching, it was late and I was tired.

Friday I got to work CRAZY early. So I had a full and long evening of free time and gymming. I ran 3 miles, did a good amount of stretching and foam rolling, and then did 100 pushups (in sets of 20)

Saturday afternoon we went to the gym together, but I was lagging. I just barely managed to motivate myself to get on the elliptical for a half hour - and it was boring - but running seemed like too much stress for the minor aches I was having, so I took it easy-ish.

Only 2 more days left in 2013! My workouts and I will see you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment