Saturday, April 12, 2014

Currently; April 2014



It's Saturday, I know. Most of you won't see this until Monday, but it's the 12th, and the 12th is when I post these currently thingys.

3 more days until I can breathe. As tax season comes to a close, I am more and more tired every day. I am so very much looking forward to my week off. Words fail me.
Teaching 4 classes a week on top of my 9-5 on to of P90X = one tired Alyssa

Currently, I'm...

Reading...
I gave up on Lost at Sea. Since it's a book of short stories, I just couldn't get myself to get involved in the book as a whole. I finally picked up A Long Way Down, which is on my reading list for this year. I haven't gotten very far yet, but I'm enjoying it thus far.


Watching...
Being Human is ooooover! Forever! Oh, I'm so sad. Not exactly crushed though since this last season made zero sense, but still... sad I am. We just watched the finale last night, since our DVR recorded over it. UGH, so lame. It's ok though. We got to watch it. Bye bye, Being Human.
Game of Thrones is officially back. After 3 seasons, we're finally used to episodes randomly ending, having more to do with whether time has passed than if anything actually happened.
That's all I'm really caring about at the moment. We're watching a lot of other shows, but nothing I get super excited about.

Listening to...
All the same stuff. New Ingrid Michaelson is lovely.

Struggling with...
My energy levels, mostly. As I write this, I am about to fall asleep on my desk. Tax season is over on Tuesday. I'm so so so looking forward to my week of rest.

Inspired by...
My new journal - not that I really have time to write in it, but I'm trying to make time.

My workouts are...
Mellow, considering I'm doing P90X. I do consider myself mostly recovered from my fall last month. Almost no neck pain and only slight twinges and achiness at my sacrum, but I have been super tired lately. Since I've been so swamped with teaching and tax season, getting my energy up through my workouts has been a challenge. (see above)

Eating...
Last Friday we ordered Thai, and Saturday hubs made pizza. I've been spending this week trying to undo the damage - all healthy, all the time - after one of the heaviest eating weekends of my life. I mini detoxed and got rid of the extra water weight I was carrying around for a few days. I'm feeling much better now. Just have to keep it up.

Planning...
I'm totally into birthday planning... for 3 months from now. Lol. Good thing though, too. We're going to a fancy restaurant, and they're already nearly booked for dinner my birthday weekend. Sheesh!

Teaching...
4 CLASSES A WEEK! (plus two regular privates, for a total of 6) My newest classes are Tuesday and Thursday afternoon. I've been making playlists and trying to be more creative with my sequencing, and it's going really well. I am feeling so very lucky and blessed. Just have to get through the next few days...

What are you upto?

No comments:

Post a Comment