Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Currently; August 2014

This was at 22 weeks, so you already saw a very similar picture Friday before last.


Currently, I'm...

Reading...
I got to the end of the Divergent series and I totally lost interest. A friend of mine really wants me to finish it so she can rant to me about how much it the end sucks, but that's not the best motivation to pick it back up again. I've been reading a few pages every now and then and I think it's pretty much over. She was right. The ending stinks. Now I get to decide what to read next!
My mom also gave me her pregnancy journal to read. I plowed straight through that thing in a matter of days. I love love loved the pictures she pasted in there. It made me want to put more photos in my own journal. So, I logged onto shutterfly and printed out a ton.

Watching...
We just "finished" Sons of Anarchy. We're through season 5 anyway. We already know about everyone who is going to die because we - apparently - like to ruin things for each other. We can't watch season 6 yet because it's not available for free on Amazon Prime. I figure it should be available soon though. This week we're gonna start the latest season of Hell on Wheels. We've missed dreamy Cullen Bohannan.
and finally, we saw Guardians of the Galaxy last weekend. I liked it more than hubs did. My favorite line was "I wasn't listening. I was thinking about something else". It was flawlessly delivered by Dave Bautista.

Listening to...
I'm all caught up on the JtB podcast. I started listening to Alie & Georgia again. They get on my nerves sometimes, but mostly I find them funny.
Also, these three songs are my jams at the moment.
OH! and I heard a version of this the other day and it reminded me how much I love this song. I may or may not have started singing it to the baby.

Struggling with...
I guess my body made room because I am feeling less squished. I've got a twinge of something happening with my low back/right hip. Possibly sciatica, but its inconsistent and it doesn't feel like compression.

Inspired by...
Still mostly the little human.

Workouts are...
Really good. Some days I drag and struggle through, but most days my workouts are the best part of my day. Endorphins are awesome that way.
I also made some new/old friends. I've run into two girls I knew in high school having babies around the same time I am, so we've been taking yoga together on Sundays. It's pretty cool.

Eating...
More healthy food than last month. I got on the salad train. Hubs and I have been having lean protein and veggies for dinner *most nights. I did get into a pint of Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Buns by myself though. At least I only at it one serving at a time. We had homemade pizza over the weekend - not so healthy.

Planning...
We went baby furniture shopping this weekend so scope out what was out there. We found some pieces that we liked, but nothing was settled on. I've got a pretty good mental picture of what it'll end up looking like though.

Teaching...
Lots of subbing at the gym, and still keeping my regular Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday classes.

What are you upto?

No comments:

Post a Comment