Here's where I stand with my 30 goals to accomplish by the time I turned 30. I fell short on a couple, but I think I did really great overall. The thing I didn't get to will just become life goals - who needs a timeline anyway, right?
2. Redo the master bedroom & bath (Repainted 11/9-11/10/13), Bathroom scheduled to be done before yoga baby arrives in December.
7. Try (at least) one new recipe every month (October 2012, November 2012 , December 2012, January 2013, February 2013, March 2013, April 2013, May 2013, June 2013, July 2013, August 2013, September 2013, October 2013, November 2013, December 2013, January 2014, February 2014, March 2014, April 2014, May 2014, June 2014, July 2014) You can probably see I ended up missing a few months, but I like this goal in general. I've loved trying new things in the kitchen at least once a month. Even when I'm busy, I can usually get in at least one new recipe. :)
13. Go on a Girl's Weekend (I visited my sister in Portland in June 2013, does that count?)
14. Be a tourist in LA (1. Day at the Getty & Santa Monica) I had plans to do so much more!
15. Tile the fireplace - I didn't get to do this. Another project that will probably have to wait until after the baby is born.
18. One international vacation, preferably more adventurous than Mexico or Canada - Last International Vacay we had was to Bergamo with my family. It was amazing, but it was before I made this list, so it doesn't really count.
20. Finish reading To Kill A Mockingbird, Dead Reckoning, and The Elephant's Journey - I did read Dead Reckoning. I did not read The Elephant's Journey (I started it and three pages in I was still reading one sentence, so I put it back down), and I still have not finished To Kill A Mockingbird.
23. Do 5 pull-ups unassisted - I can do one pull-up, which is more than I could say when I made this list.
24. Go skiing again - I haven't been in over a decade. - This didn't happen. I didn't even get a chance to go to the snow.
26. Complete P90X and P90X2 in succession. (As of March 12, there are 137 days until I turn 30. I could start now and get as far as I can by my birthday? Then finish the last 43 days as a 30 year old. I'm cool with that)... I did P90X. I got pregnant at pretty much the same time I started X, so I completed it, but with serious modifications and skipping some moves. I will be giving it another go after the baby's born. I decided not to do X2 right now, since it's almost entirely core work and a lot on the floor.
29. Go on a yoga retreat - Didn't happen.
So, that's it, y'all. I've been 30 for almost 2 weeks now. The rest of the items on my list are just transitioning into life goals. No deadline. I'll just do them someday. :)