Wednesday, January 15, 2014

30 x 30; Tackle the "Pants to be Fixed" Pile

It's a little ridiculous that I had to put this on my 30 x 30 list in order to get it done. All these pants needed new buttons or repaired seems or something.

The pile just kept getting taller and taller.

These jeans need a new button. This waistband got torn up by an old washing machine. These shorts have a split seam...

The room was always so cluttered and covered in who-knows-what that I never wanted to try to squeeze in there and plug in the machine and get going.

Now that I've started to clear out some of the junk in that room, it felt so much more open and welcoming to come in a work at my sewing machine.

So, over the course of this past weekend, one pair at a time, I fixed every pair of pants in that pile.

Done. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment