Sunday, January 12, 2014

Currently; January 2014



Currently, I'm...

Reading...
Still slowly making my way through Lost at Sea. I'm also considering picking up the Divergent series. I heard it's really good, so I'm thinking about it. Any suggestions one way or the other?

Watching...
I'm on the Downton Abbey bandwagon and I love every second of it.
Being Human is back tomorrow! True Detective starts soon. It looks amaze-balls. What else? Archer. SHERLOCK!

Listening to...
I did some exploring through my music library last week and I found there has been an unfortunate lack of everything I loved in late high school/early college. So I've been majorly binging on decade old music - Fiona Apple, Dirty Vegas, old Foo. It's magic.

Struggling with...
Food. Every day. I want to keep eating mass amounts of sugary candy goodness. See below...

Eating...
Trying to get back to healthy again. I touched on this in my last workout recap, but I feel like I just ate way too much sugar over the holidays. Normal, right? Well, even though I never stopped working out , all of my workouts since the new year have been a major struggle.

Inspired by...
Is it weird if I say I'm inspiring myself? Even though I've been having some trouble with my energy levels, I feel like every day I am stronger. Having the most full yoga practice of my life last week really helped me see that. How different I am from this time last year or the year before.

Planning...
Mostly I'm just figuring out when I'm going to do all my projects for the house.
Hubs is super excited for some adventures we have planned in May. We're talking about going to Disneyland too, and my sis wants me to visit her in Oregon soon. No idea when these things will happen. Also, apparently we need to start thinking about Valentine's day... because its soon... or something?

Excited for...
The whole year. I am so ready to tackle anything and everything that 2014 throws at me.

Teaching...
Lots of subbing lately. Mommy & baby started back up on the 5th, and I've got my beautiful beginners on Thursdays. Hooray!

Also, as a totally random(ish) aside, today is Miss Panda Bear's 4th Birthday!
Happy Birthday, Baby Bear!




What are you up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment