Friday, January 3, 2014

Seven Days of Yoga; Last 3 Days of 2013



On the final Sunday of 2013, I scooted on over to the gym for 9:30am Power Boxing. I love how that class makes me feel. What a great class to end my last weekend this year! Such amazing energy! Whooo!

Monday I had a ton to do - lots of NYE prep - so I planned my evening, allowing plenty of time to get back out to the grocery store for last minute supplies (marscapone and andouille sausage - not for the same dish) and I did Plyocide in the dining room. I felt like I majorly overate that day. I blame the holidays. There is still sugar everywhere and I still want to eat all of it.

Tuesday (NYE) was a crazy day, but I was determined to get in a good long run before OD'ing on heavy holiday food back at the house. So, I got all my stuff together the night before and ran ON THE BEACH ON NEW YEARS EVE. I win. California weather is the freaking best. I ran 5 miles and then run/walked one final mile back to the beach house. It was so incredibly beautiful and I spent most of the run recognizing how unbelievably lucky I am to be able to just show up at the beach in this beautiful weather and fun along the ocean as the breeze keeps me cool and dry.

Now that 2013 is over and I'd like to start fresh with a new series of recaps in 2014, so next weeks recap with be Wednesday to Tuesday.

That's all for now, folks. How was your week? Get in any good workouts before the end of the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment